Monday, November 21, 2011

The evil Internet

Why did I feel compelled to Google my new RE 48 hours before my appointment???  I ran across a page with close to 60 reviews of her....and about 1/4 of them were not good reviews.  As if I wasn't already starting to freak out about our appointment!!!  I'm to stay grounded and not get freaked by all the crappy reviews.  Most of the bad ones said that she was very abrupt, cold, and not compassionate.  Although I'm all for a doctor that's cut & dry and doesn't sugar coat things, isn't bedside manner sort of important, too? 

UGH.  I guess we'll see on Wednesday.  Saying an extra prayer tonight, that's for sure....I have to remember I've had several friends & coworkers refer her to me....and most of them have children, thanks to her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment