Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hi, my name is Sara...and I'm infertile.

Well, I guess the title says it all, right?

I'm trying my hand at this "blog" thing for the first time, so bear with me.  I decided this was something I was going to try this summer....and here it is, November.  I guess it just took me a long time to write those words...I'm infertile.  UGH.  Who likes admitting that to themselves, let alone the vast wideness of the Internet?  I'm hoping this will be "therapeutic" or at the very least, a distraction on this journey!  My previous source of "therapy" came in the form of the website Fertility Friend, which is a website where I tracked all of this nonsense and met some really great people on the message boards...some of whom I miss dearly!!!

More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment