Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Freaking. Out.

O.M.G. I think I might be knocked up!

After having a terrible nightmare that my period started...and my parents announced to me that they were expecting again, I woke up this morning in a cold sweat....and on a mission to POAS!!!! 

I know, I know....I said I was going to hold out.  and I was.  I really was.....until my bizarre-o dream!  Now, confession time: this is actually the 2nd time I POAS this cycle.  I did on Monday as well.   But I had a good, justifiable reason: to see if the trigger shot was out of my system yet.  I was 8 DPIUI and I knew it was way too early for a true positive, so any shade of a line would be a good way to gauge the trigger.  There was a little bit of a line on Monday, no more than an evap line, really.  In fact, it wasn't even there until I came back to it an hour later.  I didn't take any pictures, chucked it in the trashcan, and went on with my life (yeah, right...). 

So this morning, I pee on a good ole Wondfo cheapie and.....WTF?!  2 lines?!?!?!  Well, I noticed a small "nick" where the test line was, so I quickly invalidated the results.....and grabbed another test.  I ended up grabbing another brand, and alas, no real line.  But wait....wondfo is much more sensitive I tell myself, and I grab a third!  ...and there it was..... 2 F'ING PINK LINES OH.MY.GOD.  I almost passed out! 

The top test in the photo is the first test, the one with the nick in it.  The bottom was the 2nd test, a different brand.  The middle test was the one I couldn't "debunk".  I know it's wayyyyyyy early; I'm only 10 DPIUI right now and now I have to SOMEHOW wait another 4 days before I call the doctor and have a beta done.  But I'm seriously SHOCKED right now!!!!  These lines, even on the bottom one, are much more evident than the test from Monday.

I didn't tell Heath yet.  I don't think I had even believed it myself!  I'm going to TRY and hold off testing again until Saturday morning, and then I'm going to bust out the big guns.  Yep, that's right, the digis that I've had and NEVER EVER got to use!!! WOOOO-HOOOO!  Even if Sunday comes and the lines disappear, I KNOW I AM PREGNANT RIGHT NOW!  It means it worked!  After 20 months of charting, bleeding, crying, and feeling an indescribable pain, WE DID IT.  I pray pray pray this is OUR BABY and it's a sticky bean.  More to follow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment