Thursday, March 22, 2012

Unofficially offiicial.

Ok, I lied about holding out to test until Saturday.  Hell, I tested on an IC when I got home yesterday. LOL.  I busted out the big guns this morning before I told hubby.  He was cute!!  Poor guy, he was so confused at first and then so excited!  I woke him up at 5:30, which wasn't very nice of me, but I had to tell him!

 Here's a picture of the first digi I've ever taken!!!!


Here is the progression from my test from Monday (trigger "test"), yesterday's test, and this morning 's test (bottom).

I'm still going to be a little cautious; anything can happen and I know the beta will tell us much, much more.  Pray for us that this is our sticky bean and our beta is nice and high and this sweet baby inside of me is snuggled in and growing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment